Re: HRS Dipole Vacuum Box

George,
can you elaborate about "Ignore RS5, RS10 and RS33, which I have problems with"? Do you mean you don't agree with those requirements? Or they don't make sense to you? By the way, how do those requirements impact the design of the vacuum chamber?

Marco

On 4/13/2016 12:16 PM, George Clark wrote:
To: Geoff Hodgson                      April 13, 2016

From:     George Clark

cc:       Dimo Yosifov
          Marco Marchetto

Re:       HRS Dipole Vacuum Box

Dear Geoff,

The requirements for the HRS Dipole Vacuum chamber are in the
ARIEL High Resolution Spectrometer Requirements document
[docushare Document-74319].  See Section 2.3 and Appendix A.
Ignore RS5, RS10 and RS33, which I have problems with.

I have a drawing and a partially written RFP that need a little
more work before I send them to you.

If you have any questions, just ask.

regards
George